If you are contemplating an Asia-related career in government, business, politics, law, or pre-collegiate teaching, or wish to acquire broadly based East Asia academic training before enrolling in a doctoral program, you should consider the Interdisciplinary Master of Arts in East Asian Studies (IDMA). You may choose China or Japan as the area of concentration.


Graduate Programs