Do you want to become a global business leader? In the College of Business Administration, students learn how to seamlessly integrate the academic, career, and international experiences needed to launch a career in business. Studies in this area will help you understand how different people, departments, and organizations work together. You will also develop specialized skills for your particular passion and talents.
"When I visited the campus and saw the unique culture and urban atmosphere––I committed the night I visited Pitt and canceled visits to two other universities. I remember thinking to myself, 'I can succeed here.'"
Torrey Trahanovsky (supply chain management)
Read about Torrey's experiences inside and outside of the classroom, exploring the world, interning, and graduating with a job at Microsoft.
Recent business graduates have gone on to exciting careers, with such titles as:
- Advertising and Public Relations Manager
- Brand and Social Media Manager
- Business Technology Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Customer Service/Sales Manager
- Equity/Credit Researcher
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Investment Broker
- Language Services Provider
- Management Consultant
- Manufacturing Production Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Nonprofit Manager
- Operations Coordinator
- Organizational & Employee Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Purchasing Coordinator